Flex Options: Lewis, Davis, or Callaway

Full PPR league, currently have Dion Lewis in at Flex. Latest podcast seemed down on Lewis while Callaway is a Start of the Week. Davis has highest projection on ESPN, while the Sit/Start tool here consistently puts Lewis in the lead. Thoughts?

They like Lewis long term, but they cited stats suggesting strongly that Lewis will be unproductive this weekend; the Eagles haven’t been giving squat to RBs whether they’re rushes or through the air.

ESPN is likely basing their rating of Davis on the simplistic idea that the Eagles have given up the deep ball. And on the podcast, the guys are projecting higher productivity from him because he’s the last man standing in that offense and…well… somebody’s got to see some targets, right? While I do think he’ll see more targets, I disagree with the idea that he will be productive. I think that with nobody else out there to draw attention away from him, he receives more double teams. I don’t think he can handle that.

I would flex Callaway before either Titan.

My gut reaction is Callaway for the highest upside

A case can be made for Lewis as the highest floor or Davis with (probably) high targets