Flex pick 2

Need help with my 2 flex positions:

Starting RB: McCoy, Mark Ingram
Starting WR: Thielen, Alshon Jeffery

2 Flex spots, pick between: Jordan Howard (vs Chi), Baldwin (vs Dal), Bryant (vs Hou)- Big Ben is my QB, Dede (vs SF), Perine (vs Den)

I am happy to help with any of your start/sit decisions as well! good luck this week

Tough choice here. I would definitely steer clear of Perine.

I’d say Howard/Baldwin/Dede have the highest ceilings here. Consistency isn’t always there for Howard.

Really depends on your matchup and whether you need boom or consistency.

If you need to go big I’d go Howard and Baldwin (Dede sort of fits here too and should get looks if Lee is out), but if you’re looking more consistency I’d say Bryant should get more looks without AB and hasn’t had a horrible game in the last few.

1 Like

thanks for the help! I was leaning baldwin and howard too, who would you drop out of those too for bryant?

I like Howard at home against the Browns. Plus it’s going to be a like cold so that should help the run game too.

1 Like

Out of Baldwin or Howard to drop for Bryant?

I probably wouldn’t. Dallas secondary is pretty bad.

1 Like

my only worry is how bad seattle has looked recently, do you expect them to bounce back?

I can’t see Wilson having a game like that again, and all they can do is throw, where as you’re possibly looking at Bell for Pitt getting all the work towards the end of the game.

I like Baldwin in this spot better, as I don’t see the Seahawks laying an egg back to back weeks.

1 Like

thanks for the vote of confidence, this is my first year playing fantasy and my first playoff final, so i’m feeling the tilt!

No problem at all. That tilt will never leave!

I’ve made the ship this year as well and am still trying to figure out who to roll with on my end, so it’s never a sure thing.

Brady vs Bortles

Then trying to decide between some options at receiver as well. Have Julio, Shepard, Mike Wallace, Keelan Cole and Tyrell Williams. Really trying to decide between the last 3.

I think I would always roll with brady because…brady. If you’re playing PPR I would go shep for the targets, but cole has a higher ceiling imo

Yeah I’m having a hard time with it for sure. Had Bortles in last week and changed to Brady Sunday morning. Bortles outscored him by 10.

Makes it worse because I’m a Pats fan too!

I’ve got Shepard in with Julio (we have a 3 WR league) so I’m still debating between Wallace home vs Indy or Cole on the road vs 49er’s. I also like Williams for his huge ceiling, but he’s got a horrible floor.