FLEX.....who?

I’m trying to decide who to FLEX this week. PPR

RoJo, David Johnson, DJ Chark, Parris Cambell, David Montgomery or Tyler Boyd? Who has the highest floor? I’m leaning towards David Montgomery lol

Highest floor? probably Montgomery based on matchup or David Johnson based on volume. Highest ceiling though? I actually like Campbell this week. Going up against a terribly young vikings secondary who got shredded by GB, and we all know Rivers likes his slot guys.

So Johnson/Montgomery for floor, Campbell for ceiling, in my opinion at least.

1 Like

Yeah, the guy I’m facing this week doesn’t really scare me so I just want steady floors without much risk. I do really like Campbell. I’m really glad I was able to get him on the wire this week

1 Like

Jealous that he was even on waivers for you, was drafted in all my redrafts. Certainly would have been my week 1 #1 pickup if he was available

I wonder if I should start Cambell over Gallup in my WR2?

Tough to say because they both have great matchups. Lamb is eating way more of Gallup’s targets than originally anticipated so he’s kind of dropped down from a WR2 to a flex in my eyes, but i’m also not ready to say Campbell is a true WR2 yet either. I don’t think you can go wrong here, but i think i’d lean Gallup just because he has a better QB.

1 Like

Yeah, I shouldn’t get cute haha. I wish I could trust RoJo more. Why did they have to get Fournette??? ugh