Flexing Issues

I’m struggling with who to start at my Flex position this week. Standard scoring league. Here are my options:

Dez – Less than good lately. With the Dak issues and a decent Washington D, I don’t really feel good about starting him.
J. McKinnon – In a “what have you done for me lately” world, he hasn’t done much for me lately. I’ve flexed him the last three weeks and got 4, 5, and 5.
S. Shepard – Headache issues have been bothering him the last few weeks. With Geno Smith getting the start over Eli, I feel like Shepard could be boom or bust (if he plays).
Jared Cook – In all honesty, I’m leaning towards Cook. The Giants have been terrible against the TE and with Crabtree and possibly Cooper out for the game, Carr will have limited options.

Thoughts?

In all honesty, I would go with Cook as well. I have McKinnon and I just have not gotten the value out of him the past few weeks as I’d hope. Shepard would be a great option if he plays tho due to the fact he would most likely be peppered by Geni. So I would say Shepard or Cook, leaning toward Cook.

Yeah, on those players I’d be hoping for Cook, hes gonna get targets in a matchup

1 Like

Hey guys. I just picked up D. Henry off of waivers. With his upswing in snaps/usage would he be a better bet than the others I’ve mentioned? Still leaning Cook, but wondered what you guys would think about Henry?

cook then dez then mckinnon then shepherd