Footclan i really need help. This is urgent. Am I overthinking?

I am 1-3. PPR 12 Team
Which trade is best for me?? Because I want to win this week for sure.

I give up:
Devante , Terry and John Brown

Receive:
Jacoby Brisset, Tyler Boyd, Kenyan Drake
Or
Receive:
TY Hilton and Josh Jacobs.

I think Josh and TY are the best rest of season trade. But if i want to win this week i think i take Tyler Boyd (vs arizona) and Jacoby (vs Chiefs)

Josh allen (my current QB) vs the Titans is not lovely.

QBs on waiver:
Dalton. Kirk. Teddy. Baker. Sam Darnold.

keep your current lineup and pick up Dalton against Arizona this week.

1 Like

So don’t even make the trade for TY and Josh Jacobs? For Devante, Terry and JB?

Do NOT trade Davante for T.Y. and terry for those guys. You are basically giving scary terry and brown away.

Only reason I’m considering doing this is because i am 1-3 and i want to win this week. Can’t play Devante, Terry or JB this week. But TY should be a good start instead of Auden Tate. Plus i get Josh in the trade

Here’s My opponents team. image

Don’t give up davante all the guys offered to you are tier 2 or 3 guys or worse keep your current roster but pick up either Dalton or Cousins both have great matchup’s

Who should i drop? John Brown?

No keep Brown your loaded at RB but need help at WR Brown has the dolphins after the bye and your going to want him then.
I would either straight up drop Allen or I would drop one of your bench RBs Coleman or RJ.
I like both Coleman and RJ to be honest but they’re both in committees and neither will start on your team except when one of your other backs is on bye or if there’s a injury to one of your starters.

Dude, just drop Herndon. If u were in a position where you could keep him, it’d be a great idea but he likely won’t ever start over Waller.

I would have told him the same but Wallers bye is next week and so is Allen’s so he will still have to stream a QB and he will have to plug in a TE to replace Waller.

Tough but under the circumstances I’d drop either Allen or one of his bench RBs.
But maybe that’s just me.