FootClan League of Record 12 Team .5PPR Keeper - $100 - Sleeper

Looking for dedicated members of the FootClan to create a FootClan League of record modeled after the league of our favorite Fantasy Footballers. League Platform will be Sleeper. It will be a $100 12 Man .5 PPR 3 Man Keeper League. More Details Below

12 Teams
0.5 Point Per Reception
1 Quarterback
2 Running Backs
2 Wide Receivers
1 Tight End
2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
1 Defense / Special Teams
NO KICKERS!
5 Bench Spots
2 Injured Reserved Spots
FAAB Waiver system
3 Keepers using the same format the ballers use in their league of record

Deeper Details:

• We will have 3 divisions of 4 teams where we play each division mate twice and everyone else once. Each year, there will be one team outside of your division that you do not play.
• Lineup Changes: Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
• Season Acquisition Limit: No limit!
• Waiver system: Free Agent Auction (Continuous) with $100 as the budget
• FAAB Tiebreaker: Resets each week to inverse order of standings
• Trade Limit: No Limit
• Trade Deadline: Week 8
• Playoffs: 6 Teams (3 rounds, 2 Byes) from weeks 14-16

I am looking for 11 other committed FootClan Members. Draft will be Sunday August 23rd at 3:00pm Central Standard Time. Once the league is full and all members have paid, we will select the draft order.

2 Likes

This sounds great. I am interested. Sleeper name is loss7701

1 Like

Sent you a friend request on sleeper.

Interested.

If you have any additional questions you can DM me or if you want to join here is the link Hey, join my fantasy football league on Sleeper

1 Like

6 spots left, Galway filled in less than 24 hours. If your looking for a fun dedicated competitive league. Look no further.

Interested! trinityalps124 on sleeper

If you decide to adopt LeagueSafe as a payment platform let me know. Then I’d be interested in returning. Otherwise I’m out. Thank you!

send me a sleeper friend request so I can ask a couple of questions please. BearsFan418

We will be utilizing leaguesafe

Just followed your invite link & joined up on Sleeper (username: @TheBigKnausty). Hopefully that’s alright. I’ll get a proper avatar & team name in short order, and will be an active manager for as long as the league is in existence.

Scoring & keeper set-up should make for some fun. Looking forward to playing with some other savvy listeners!

I’m interested @jepps133 on sleeper

Sleeper name is timHO.

Add me if you’ve got room.

Thanks.

Sounds awesome! I’m RobE82 on Sleeper if you’re still looking for players. Thanks

League is now full. Appreciate all the responses and hope everyone finds a good league.

Do you still need players? My sleeper name is BuckForeskin

Sorry, we are full. Thanks

If anyone drops out let me know!

Everyone’s paid up so looks like we are good. Thanks for the interest though.

Sound good im in if there are still open spots. Sleeper name is Tgree04