‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Footclan only keeper league! 14 man 1/2 PPR

Hello Footclan!
I currently have 1 spot available for a Footclan only member keeper league.

14 man. 1/2 PPR. $20 USD Buy in through leaguesafe.com

You would need to be willing to join the FB group that has been made since we have polls and a way to communicate with one another about trades etc.

Please send me an email other than saying “Im down”

Would love to add someone fun who will be active

Would like to join. Been in fantasy for 20+ years and never did a league this size. When is the Draft?
Dmdicorpo@gmail.com

Hahah awesome. Not going to lie 20+ years of experience is pretty cool. Where in the world are you. Majority is from across the USA and 5 from Canada.

If you can find me on Facebook you just need to send me a friend request and then I can add you to the group

My name is John Green. I should be part of the vancouver network and it’ll say I’m employeed at equinox. Let me know if you have any issues!

John Green

Hey John - yes drew bledsoe was my first ever fantasy football pick in the 95 season - finished dead last but learned a crapload since. My primary league has my wife as another team owner and I have been sent to the couch for when I screw her over on trades.
Coming from Southbury CT which is known for well really nothing except if you like Rob Zombie films as he lives right nearby. Sent you a Facebook request

john_green john_green #FootClan Elite Member
August 6 |

Hahah awesome. Not going to lie 20+ years of experience is pretty cool. Where in the world are you. Majority is from across the USA and 5 from Canada.

If you can find me on Facebook you just need to send me a friend request and then I can add you to the group

My name is John Green. I should be part of the vancouver network and it’ll say I’m employeed at equinox. Let me know if you have any issues!

John Green

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

dmdicorpo dmdicorpo@gmail.com #FootClan Member
August 6 |

Would like to join. Been in fantasy for 20+ years and never did a league this size. When is the Draft? Dmdicorpo@gmail.com
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.