‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Footclan! WR Dillemma. Do I need to make a move?

Hey Footclan! My WRs are Jordy, Baldwin, Pryor, Demaryius, Parker and Benjamin.

Jordy has been solid, but with Rodgers down, he might not be as consistent moving forward. I just acquired Baldwin so I’m hoping he turns it up. Demaryius could be solid with Sanders out. Benjamin and Parker are injured, and Pryor has been a disappointment.

Question: do I make a move? Rishard Matthews, Watkins, Martavis and Jordan Matthews are on waivers. Do I pick anyone up? Do I pull off a trade?

8 team, half PPR with 3 WR slots. here’s my roster:

QB: Dak and Watson

RB: McCoy, Hunt, Gurley, Abdullah, Kamara

WR: Jordy, Demaryius, Pryor, Baldwin, Parker and Benjamin

Bump for advice

I would sit tight. I wouldn’t drop any of your WRs for any of those you listed on your waiver. Maybe swap out Pryor for Watkins/Martavis if you really wanna move someone. I would be more than comfortable with starting Nelson, Demaryius, and whoever is healthy out of Benjamin/Parker.

You could try trading one of your rb’s for WR help if you don’t have a flex spot to play one in. You are pretty deep there. History shows the Seahawks tend to play better offensively in the second half. If you can make it the next week or two you should be find once the injuries hopefully heal up in Parker and Benjamin