‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Fournette and Yeldon for CMC

I’m the fournette and yeldon owner and I’m struggling in RB as I also own Jordan Howard.
Would I be selling Fournette and Yeldon at a fair price for CMC?

I say absolutely yes. C Mac is printing money right now and you need both fournette and yeldon to make a single consistent back. Frankly, though, if you offered that to me I wouldn’t take it, since there’s not enough upside. You’d likely need to add in some more value to make the trade go.

This is the easiest trade of my life. Good luck finding someone willing to give you CMC for that. Would get a quick reject from me as a CMC owner without much need for conversation.

What if I offered the same trade for mixon?

As a mixon owner, I’d also pass.

The only problem with adding more value to this trade is that we only have 11 roster spots…
7 playing including def and kicker and that leaves 4 on the bench

You won’t get any RB1 tier player for basically Yeldon. Fournette has shown staying healthy is not something he can do this year.

At this point, I would just live with Yeldon, he has a GREAT matchup against a Chiefs team that can not tackle anyone right now. Should be a great sell high opportunity after that game.

I’m trying to get rid of fournette and Howard at all costs… I guess I just need to find the right owner… I traded Ajayi and Kupp for fournette after week one and thought I got a steal.

At the time, it was a steal. But then he got hamstring injury. Hamstring injuries suck.