Fournette in Dynasty

12 team, 1/2 PPR dynasty League trade offer. I was offered Fournette + Armstead for Marlon Mack.

Given the injury concerns with Fournette and the impact of Luck’s ever evolving calf injury…would you stand pat or gamble?

I would stick with Mack myself. That offensive line in Indy is great and Mack shouldn’t be hurt by Luck being out and Jacoby Brisket is a capable back up QB. I have a hard time trusting Fournette

Huge Fournette fan, have em in my Dynasty league. Totally believe this will be his year.

I traded Fournette away, can’t see him staying healthy and I’m still not convinced by Foles. Mack had an exceptional second half of last season and long term the Colts organisation are going the right way, they didn’t take a top RB in the draft of FA, Mack’s the guy. I’d make the trade.

1 Like

Is Armstead the actual Fournette handcuff or is it one of the other backs?

Does anyone know who Mack’s handcuff will wind up being?

Keep Mack. I think he is still valuable without Luck.

@WOOLDRIDGE

I hope you’re right. I feel like he can still be useful with that o-line. His ADP continues to slide and since lucks retirement most of the offers I had in the table got yanked and aren’t anything close to what they were. Guess I have to stand pat and wait for the best.