FREE dynasty league startup need peeps

I am a Commissioner of a dynasty league but it’s a 10 team 1 qb league and I wanna go a bit bigger (plus my buddies aren’t super active which bums me out)

I wanna startup a free 12 team 2Qb Half Ppr dynasty league with a 0.75 TE Premium,
would maybe bump it up to a paid league next year something small though maybe like $10-$20 a person

Anyone got any interest in joining?

I’m thinking
2Qb, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 2Flex would be the rosters maybe a 15 man bench, 5 taxi spots and 3 injure reserves

I’m open to changing rules up a tad

I’m on the East Coast of the states but open to anyone really joining from anywhere

I personally LOVE trading, and I’m very active in football and fantasy would really appreciate some like minded people :slight_smile:

Also it would be on sleeper

Contact me on sleeper @intension

We still have 9 open spots guys!

I’m interested. My Sleeper name is BeeUUDee

8 spots remain!

I’ll join your league

What’s your sleeper name

It is Tyler74

Only 7 spots left guys :slight_smile:

Hey I’m interested if you got any spots left
My sleeper username is SwaggyJR

5 spots left to fill!

I am interested, however I must preface this by saying I have never participated in Dynasty before. I am an ultimate deluxe noob.

I understand if you want people with experience.

If you allow me to join, just let me know what program is used for dynasty so I can download to my laptop or cellular device.

Thanks!

Sleeper my user name is 1Alphaking send. Me a message on there,

I don’t mind walking you through everything too I like to teach and talk about football so it doesn’t bug me

Would love to join! Sleeper name: TheProLoser

First time trying Dynasty. Excited to learn lessons the hard way.

Sent ya a message

Sent a message to you.

recespieces31

Only three spots left open

1 Like

Interested, sleeper name is 80Juice

I’m interested. Sleeper name is joehodaki

Only 2 spot left guys!