‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Freeman for Aaron Jones, Fuller! Should I accept it? Details inside!

Footclan! My team is struggling a little, and I’m trying to make a move to upgrade my WRs and RBs. Should I take this trade? If not, any advice on my team would be much appreciated!

QB: Taylor
RB: Gordon, Freeman, D. Lewis, Thompson, Morris, Darkwa, Cohen
WR: Mike Thomas, Alshon, Adams, Hogan, Parker

yes do this trade!

That’s what I’m thinking. As a packer fan, i want Jones on my team. And I don’t think his production would be much different than Freeman.

Fuller would be a WR2 as well.

I’m trading AWAY Freeman, just to clarify!

No I got that! Do the deal!!!

Yes, you DEFINITELY do this trade. Jones has pretty much established himself as Green Bay’s lead guy in the backfield, and the downgrade to Hundley at QB will almost definitely be an upgrade on his value. Plus Fuller is a touchdown machine. You’re getting way more than you’re giving away in this trade.

Plus, even IF Montgomery somehow wrangles back his starting job from Jones, you really need more help at WR than RB anyway because of your lack of depth there. Thompson and Gordon are every-week starts, and you can flex Darkwa or Morris in a pinch now that Zeke is (probably) missing some time.

@bmmarquis @Inglorious_Packers

Thanks guys. Appreciate the advice. I’m definitely leaning towards accepting this one! Thanks for reinforcing that opinion.