Freeman Thoughts going forward?

what are your thoughts on Devonta Freeman going forward after his 16pt week in ppr.

Worth a start every week(if he scores 15+ each week) or looking to sell high on him?

If you’re “expecting” him/need him to score 15+ every week, then you certainly need to sell high, although not sure how high that value is yet after one decent week.

Now if you can settle for an 8-12 point flex scorer, yes he is worth keeping, as that as what i would currently put him at.

I lost Saquon this year and had to make changes to my squad early on this year. I’m 1-4 sucks but I think I can pull it off to the playoffs if my team performs and the moves I made this far.

I had to let go of Mark Andrews when Saquon got injured for Taylor and Dionate Johnson. I then traded Taylor and Woods for Dalvin Cook.

my team right now(12 team full ppr)

QB: Big Ben, Stafford
RB: Aaron Jones, Dalvin Cook, freeman, swift, moss, mattison(should be able to pick him up in waivers either will have 1st or 2nd pick)
WR: Golladay, Dionate Johnson, Jefferson, Higgins
TE: Fant

If all you need is for him to be a flex play most weeks than it’s fine and he’s worth keeping, if you could sell high on him with a QB or WR package (target Dak owner maybe?) and get a more consistent RB2/Flex then i would do that