Hi Footclan - I am hoping to start a Keeper league based off of the preferred “League of Record” rules (listed out in detail below). As a young dad myself, my plan is to gather other dads in similar situations for a Keeper league! That way, we all have the common pain - I mean JOY SO MUCH JOY - of raising our children that we can share.
If enough people join soon, I prefer a slow draft of 4 hours per pick with the clock stopping from 9am-9pm PDT. If it takes a while to fill, my preferred draft time is on Saturday 9/4/21 around 5pm PDT / 8pm EST.
Please join the Sleeper link above if you’re interested, so you can view the rules and we can chat to see if this is of interest to you! Leaguesafe link will be provided to those who decide this is the right league for them that they want to commit to. Thanks!
0.5 Point Per Reception
2 Running Backs
2 Wide Receivers
1 Tight End
1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
1 Defense / Special Teams
1 Kicker – or not!
5 Bench Spots
2 Injured Reserved Spots
FAAB Waiver system
• 3 divisions of 4 teams where we play each division mate twice and everyone else once.
• Season Acquisition Limit: No limit!
• Waiver system: Free Agent Auction (Continuous) with $100 as the budget
• FAAB Tiebreaker: Resets each week to inverse order of standings
• Trade Limit: No Limit
• Trade Deadline: Week 8
• Playoffs: 6 Teams (3 rounds, 2 Byes) from weeks 15-17