‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

(Full) $25 12-team SF TE Premium Dynasty Start up with deep rosters

Hey guys im looking to start Dynasty Addicts 2, which is going to be a Superflex TightEnd Premium league with deep rosters.

The league will be hosted on sleeper.
Leaguesafe will be used to collect fees.
Groupme/sleeper chat for league communication

Im looking for active and competitive owners (experienced preferred)

If you have interest in this league feel free to dm or comment below. Let me know how long youve been playing dynasty/fantasy etc

BY LAWS BELOW:

1 Like

if interested, dm me or comment below

Been playing fantasy for 5 years would love to be in a dynasty league. Sleeper name is KansasCali

sorry guys it seems like the by-laws were restricted. All should be good now

have any open spot’s?

I am interested. I have been playing FF for 10+ years now. Mostly on ESPN and Yahoo. New to Sleeper but like what I see. I am always active and don’t believe in tanking under any circumstance.

1 Like

awesome, will dm you

yeah there are still spots left. Did you look over the by-laws?

Sure did. Sounds like my type of league.
Not very familiar with taxi squad spots but I’ll read up on it and be ready. Send me a link so I can join please.

I would like to join. Please DM me with the link to sign up. thanks

1 Like

taxi spots are designated for rookies. Its basically extra rosters spots for guys you want to take a shot on and let develop for a year before making the decision to bring them to your actual roster. you can only keep rookies on there (so 1 year max)

Im going to dm you to get more information

need 3 more active, dedicated, competitive owners

Hey mate.

Interested to join as it looks like it’s well organized with by laws. I consider myself as active as possible as I take all of my teams as serious as possible without forgetting that it’s just a game based on a game :joy:

My sleeper name is CoachTaylor82

1 Like

gonna dm you

Hey man! Im interested in joining if you still have spots left. I am very active and it looks like a very well organized and well run league so I would be happy to join up. @mattcc97 on Sleeper

1 Like

I like the way this all sounds, if you have any spots open I’d be interested.

Gonna send you a dm

I would be very interested, settings look good. Experienced active owner. Sleeper ID is GraemeJDThomson

Would love to get involved in a new dynasty league of spots are open.

If any spots are still open please let me know