Full PPR Dynasty Trade Question

I would receive Miles Sanders, Tee Higgins and Jakobi Meyers for my OBJ and Melvin Gordon

My RBs: Chubb, Gordon, CEH, D Henderson, Duke Johnson…

My WRs: DJ Moore, OBJ, A Robinson, Ridley, Edelman, Perriman, Bryan Edwards…

I think with your receiving core, you’d be okay to trade away OBJ. Plus I think Higgins will develop nicely with Burrow so he’ll be good for years!

Gordon to Sanders is also a pretty good move for you. As of now, the Eagles really only have Sanders as RB. Yes, they have Boston Scott and some other guys that will eat some touches from Sanders, but Sanders is superior to BS. However, with the rumors swirling around the Eagles signing a veteran RB makes me fade Sanders a little.

I would do that trade, I might try for a different piece not named Jakobi Meyers but that’s just a throw in piece anyway

For sure, upgrading Gordon to Sanders is my main motivator. Even if he falls into an RBBC, he still has that PPR upside. Could be like Kamara where he won’t need a ton of touches to be effective fantasy wise. And with OBJ’s injury history and a lot of mouths to feed in their offense, adding a guy like Higgins is an okay risk in my eyes