FULL / Redraft League / .5 PPR / 12 Team / $25

Hey Footballers, looking to start a 12-team .5 point PPR league through ESPN fantasy platform. $25 buy-in with payout as follows: 1st place - $250, 2nd place - $50. I’ll be collecting draft dues through Venmo or Paypal.

Invite link: Join League from Invite

Draft date (tentative) - Thursday, Sept 2nd @ 8pmEST (must pay prior to drafting)

Big fan of the show and just looking for some like-minded players for a league this year.

I’d love to join but wondering if you’re firm on the draft date. Can’t do Thursday from 7-10pm est. Any other time I’d be happy to join. Let me know thanks so much!

For sure. If we end up getting enough folks I will put some feelers out there for a different date. Shouldn’t be a problem at all that date was just kinda random anyway.

I just joined, Utah Guy! Look forward to playing, if we do get enough, I’d love to change the date maybe the time also.

Thank you

Hi I just joined!

About to join!

Is there a telegram or whatsapp for the league?

Just joined! Let’s do this! Draft day & time is fine with me

Im interested. Sleeper ID DoubleDizzle.

Just joined too! Actually I accidentally joined twice. You can erase me from that 12 spot. Draft day ok but the time is a bit early for me. Thanks!

Hi guys, just joined and looking forward to playing with you this year.

Thanks

What’s up everyone! Looks like we are close only need 3 more teams to fill out the 12!

I know a few of you have mentioned potential draft date conflicts so I wanted to throw a few more options out there:

Tuesday, August 31st @ 8PM
Friday, September 3rd @ 9PM
Tuesday September 7th @ 8PM

Let me know which of these might work for you guys and I’ll go ahead and reschedule it.

Hey, when I removed you from one of the teams I think it removed you from both. Go ahead and try the link again and join one of the open teams.

OK I am back in! Aug. 31st would work best for me

We are full! Thanks to everyone for participating, hoping for a great league that we can possibly carry over to next year! I posted a poll in the league through ESPN for everyone to vote on what draft date works best but you can also respond here. I’m taking league dues through Venmo, my handle is
@marissa-yorkshire. if you don’t have Venmo, let me know and we can figure out another medium for payment.

Should we set up a telegram/whatsapp to chat as a league?

1 Like

yeah we definitely can. since we need phone numbers anyone can send me a private message and ill set up a group chat in whatsapp

If you haven’t paid yet, please pay through Venmo before the draft: @marissa-yorkshire