Fuller for Gallup

.5 ppr league Fuller for Gallup straight up. Who would you guys rather have?

Gallup for me

Ya that’s where I’m leaning too. Think they are similar but think Gallup has the edge and more consistency.

Gallup way more consistent and safe target share.

Agree I like gallup more.

Glad to hear I’m getting the better side of this trade. It’s either straight up or if he doesn’t get any guys on waivers I give Fuller and Kirk for Gallup.

Not concerned with giving up Kirk if I have to. I have Hopkins, Lockett, DJ Moore, and Chark ahead of him.

Gallup is a great play this week as well

Got Gallup for Fuller straight up. Pretty excited about the trade.

I could trade phillip lindsay for Gallup right now as well what do you guys think of that?

Tbh Gallup is great but if you watched the game last week Fuller dropped 3 TDs. Then he was tackled at the one yard line twice against the falcons where he could have had 5 TDs on the day. Fuller and Gallup are pretty much the same imo. I look at is who do you trust more at QB. But either way it seems pretty good.

Gallup 100

Depends on your depth. I think Lindsay has a big week this week, but I think Gallup will to especially if Cooper is out.

My wr are on by or hurt so need something I also just traded Gordon and Diggs for Mike Evan’s and Sony Michel. Maybe not the best move but my wr are killing me this year