‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Funchess and Duke for Mariota

Hey Guys, I just lost Rodgers and for some reason everyone in my league likes to hold onto 2 QBs which is extremely annoying and makes streaming QBs almost impossible. I’m looking to trade for a good QB. Woulb you trade Funchess and Duke for Mariota ?

This is .5 PPR league and My Current team right now is :
QB: Andy Dalton
RB: LeSean McCoy, Marshawn Lynch, Duke Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Orleans Darkwa , Dion Lewis,
WR: Michael Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Sammy Watkins, Devin Funchess, John Brown, Marvin Jones,
TE: Kyle Rudolph,

I wouldn’t seek to trade for Mariota. Who’s left to stream? Seems with you’re large roster size it’s viable to hold another QB.

I wouldn’t give up those two for Mariota either. Who else can you stream? Is Luck sitting out there?

The only guys available are Ben Roethlisberger, Brett Hundley, Josh McCown, Blake Bortles, and C.J. Beathard

But I have absolutely have no room to bench another QB, so I would be dropping Dalton for one of those guys. The only reason I have so many players right now, is because I have Sanders in a IR spot.

Why don’t you just stream here on out. I think Ben still will end the year okay. Play the matchups. If everyone is already rostering two QBs, you shouldn’t have to battle anyone for the stream.

True ! I’m all for streaming QBs, but these guys left really don’t seem appealing even as streaming options. That’s why if could trade for QB that I’m at least comfortable starting, I think would be in a better position. Would you guys trade at all for Mariota ?