Gesicki vs Thomas

Would you drop Logan Thomas who’s getting consistent targets for Gesicki who is more boom/bust?

14 team, start one TE, PPR league.

This is a tough one. Both are in weak offenses, but in choosing one, I would lean towards Thomas. He is the clear #2 in Was behind McLaurin. He received 8 targets in week 1 and 9 targets in week 2. Gesicki (5 targets week 1, 11 targets week 2), I believe is the 3rd viable option in Mia, behind Parker and Williams. Both are truly boom or bust, TD dependent options, but I believe Thomas will Get more volume than Gesicki.

Yes I’m leaning that way, also not sure who will drop a TE who’s misfiring for Gesicki to chase points.

Follow the targets I guess, Thomas is getting enough and had a end zone look yesterday in fairness.

I’m actually in this same situation although I have Henry. With his record I feel necessary to have a second option.

I was leaning Gesicki on Sunday as he was beginning towards end of 2019 season and then v bills to become a very decent option. Its a tough call but normally I’d side with the volume. The problem is Thomas hasn’t been efficient with it yet.

Probably stick with Thomas for now as I expect Gesicki to cost a bit of faab and have league mates that are likely to chuck a large amount in his direction

After the week 2 injuries, I lost Barkley who I just traded for so I need to focus on an RB Henderson, Davis or maybe Wilson Jr over a TE right now to help the RB core out.

I usually trust the volume too, hoping he and Haskins get on the same page soon. Someone will drop a Godert or someone for Gesicki this week in my league I’m sure of it.

The way the TE position has been, it is definitely a weekly streamable position much like the D and K positions, especially if missed out on the top tier TEs.