Gibson for Jacobs/Marvin Jones?

I really am not sure if I should let go of Gibson as he’s actually ran pretty well so far but I am concerned at the same time. I know jacobs is injured but I do own Kenyan drake as well and Marvin is a decent bonus. Is this to little for Gibson though?

I would say it’s too little for Gibson. Hold on to him a few more weeks to see if things improve or seek a better offer than that.

I’d keep Gibson and hold out for something better. This is selling too low in my opinion; especially with Jacobs being banged up recently.