‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Gillislee ... What to do. 1/2 PPR

Hey Clan - Is it time to give up on Gillislee and rather pick up a (different) high upside type player or a pass catching RB? I have shopped him around in several different types of packages and not one is biting. Even though he could win you a week, he will more often just be a headache. My other RBs are Freeman, Martin, Duke, Mack, and McFadden. Luckily WRs are stacked with Antonio, AJ Green and Michael Thomas, Doctson (for future upside).

Players of interest on the WW are Foreman (could be solid if he gets a shot), Jalen Richard (stand alone value + should be solid if Lynch is out), Wendell Smallwood (low upside, but pass catcher back), Ivory (good rental if Fournette out), Bilal Powell, and Gio Bernard.

Help appreciated!

Yeah… Gillislee blows but can’t drop him for any of those players you mentioned. Sanu returns this week… (maybe) but personally… I keep him. Can’t drop Gillislee unfortunately.

Yea, its a tough situation. With Dion Lewis taking more and more of his carries, it makes him unstartable right now. Guess I will have to wait until he pops on my bench haha.

I totally feel your frustration, I have him too. Personally I’d rather have Gilly than the other players you listed. He still gets 10+ touches a game and Dion Lewis could get injured any second.

I’m holding Gilislee but not playing him. May have to plug him in with the way injuries are happening. But not dropping him. He’s a decent RB but NE backfield is just impossible to predict