Give jones get Kelce

Hey all,

Any advice would be great, always looking to improve. With Noah fant out, I was approached for a straight Aaron jones (give) Travis kelce (get) trade. My wr and rb is fairly deep. I’m thinking of doing it to bring up that te. Is this crazy to give away the hot hand? Should I ask for more?My team below,

Standard scoring - redraft - 12 teams 1qb/3wr/2rb/1te/1flex

Qb
Fitz (streamed this week - going to drop)
Cam newton - ir
Tannihill

WR
Woods
Lockett
Mclaurin
Gaskin
Claypool
Gallup

Rb
A. Jones
D. Henry
Gaskin
K. Hunt
A. Gibson
Kelley

Te
Fant

It seems like a fair trade even though I think you may be giving up too much. But I feel like if you were to ask for a minor piece like a WR/RB 3, the deal won’t get done. But id take the shot and hope Jones sees some negative regression, especially when Adams comes back.

Thanks for your advice. It does feel a little high value but I don’t think he’s going to accept anything lower. Maybe Henry? I’m not sure if that is worth it either…does it help that

I value Henry the same as Jones maybe slightly higher because the offense runs through him no matter the game. Jones has his best games w/o Adams so I see regression coming. So even though Jones is rated higher now I’d pick Henry over Jones ROS so I would include him in the trade but I still think its too much. But overall fair trade.

1 Like