Godwin/Breida for Saquon/Thielen Half PPR

I’d trade away Godwin/Breida for Saquon/Thielen. My other WR’s are Josh Gordon, Will Fuller, and Robby Anderson. My other RB’s are CMC, Fournette, and Royce Freeman. My thinking is that with Godwin being the WR1 and this guy having Thielen, Hilton and Edelman, it’ll give him his best option at WR. He also has Conner/Mixon, so Breida would be a great flex option as well. I would add another star RB, and have a Thielen/Anderson combo running down the stretch this season. I’ve also got Kelce, Dak, and Josh Allen. He is 0-5 on the year, and I am 4-0-1. Lemme know what y’all would change! Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.

Gimme that all day

2 Likes

That is highway robbery

2 Likes

Instant accept

1 Like

Alright, I’m glad y’all think so. I offered the trade and have yet to receive a response. Highlighted how Godwin is overall WR1 and Breida’s success with the Niners and his flex value. We shall see how it turns out. If this trade goes through, I feel like I’d be in a great spot to win the league.

I though you had already been offered this trade. Good luck with it, but it’s gonna be a hard sell. FWIW I traded Godwin last week for DJ/Cooks. DJ alone was worth the value for me.

1 Like

I thought you had been offered it. He won’t accept that

1 Like

David Johnson?

What would y’all think about the same offer for only Saquon?

Yes, David Johnson. Cooks was some added value, but i’ll Have to trade him off name value alone since Rams look like trash rn.

That’s a much stronger possibility if the other team needs help at 2 spots. I’d make that trade instantly too.

1 Like

That’s closer. However as a Saquon owner I can say I wouldn’t accept that either. Even if I were 0-5

1 Like

That is a great steal, nice. He must have been hurtin at wide receivers.

I have Saquon too and would not accept it.

1 Like

Well, either way, I’ll see if he accepts the first offer and then offer Godwin/Breida for Saquon. Thank y’all for the advice!!

1 Like

Not terribly, people just get big eyes for the hot commodity. I play him next week too and Godwin is on bye lmao

1 Like