‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Going After A WR1....Need Help!

I think my RBs are solid but my WR corps need a big upgrade. I’m targeting one of the high end WRs but I’m unsure what to package to entice the other owners. Thanks in advance! This is my team:

Rivers
Keenan Allen
T.Y. Hilton
Davante Adams
Terrelle Pryor Sr.
Brandon Marshall
Devonte Freeman
Ezekiel Elliot
Isaiah Crowell
Doug Martin
Kareem Hunt
Zach Ertz

I think you look pretty solid at both, but if you are desperate to try and upgrade at WR I’d be looking at package involving Zeke and Adams to try and get a WR1 from someone

I would sit tight, you’re fine.

Yeah I think I’m just nervous about Hilton’s value without Luck playing. I’m also unsure about how good Pryor will be in terms of fantasy. I’m hoping Zeke’s suspension is reduced to increase his value so I can trade him up.

don’t trade anyone and for sure don’t trade zeke!

If you want to take a chance see what You can get for Kareem Hunt, his stock could be the highest it will ever be.

I would shop Crow and Pryor for OBJ-AJ range WR. Hunt and freeman will be fine and when doug is back you won’t need crow.

Hey B don’t you think recency bias leans heavily toward Kareem leading to higer trade value? Crow or Pryor didn’t flash much in-game but reports are that Kareem looked great and if you want to attract a top flight WR1 do you think a trade package with Kareem is more enticing?

I still think Crowell has the higher trade value to most people in the league. Pryor did stink this preseason, so Allen could be more incentive to someone to sweeten the pot. I’d shop crow first with Allen or Pryor and get yourself aj. Hunt could be gold, I wouldn’t trade him unless obj or julio are in the picture