‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Golden Tate for Thurs Night

Am I crazy for thinking Golden Tate might be a good play on Thursday night in .PPR formats? With all the weapons out for the Giants Tate might be the only reliable outlet available. Yes it’s the Pats, and I don’t imagine he’ll get a score, but he’ll be eating up targets?

No?

1 Like

I’m in the same situation bro. I love me some Tate GO IRISH! And I want to trust my gut on him going forward. But I believe NE is #1 vs opposing WRs. #TNFisRIPforFantasy. I’d say it comes down to depth. Can you afford to not play Tate? He’s a PPR machine. Personally I have other great options so I’m waiting a week. But if I didn’t, I wouldn’t hesitate to try to cash in on his volume potential. Good luck!

He’s the only weapon the Giants have, so the patriots will just completely focus on shutting him down. He won’t do anything, if he gets 11 targets I bet he only is able to catch maybe 3 or 4. Definite don’t start

1 Like

@dbordeaux96 agreed. He’ll get his shot to produce, but this ain’t it. I could see 1 or 2 more receptions out of 11 targets. But that’s a pretty fair projection for this game