‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Goodwin for Cohen

I’m trying to upgrade at WR. I was offered Marquise Goodwin for Tarik Cohen should I take it or pass on it.

I would do that in a heartbeat. I have Jordan Howard, and I’m almost always a person to lean RB in fantasy. But you gotta take this deal. I took Corey Davis over Goodwin in the 6th round of my draft. I’m still 5-1 but that decision was easily the worst one I have made this year. Cohen is being very efficient and shows no signs of changing, but there are alot of mouths to feed in Chicago, Goodwin is the clear top guy on that offense in SF right now as far as I’m concerned. I really like this deal for you. I’m curious to see if other people feel the same.

Who are your other backs and receivers?

This is a dynasty team. My other backs are Kamara, Mixon, James White, Chris Carson, Ronald Jones,Bellage

My receivers are Diggs, Marvin Jones, Robby Anderson, Christian Kirk, Randell Cobb, Albert Wilson, Tyrell Williams, TreQuan Smith.

I can plug Kamara, Mixon, White in every week.

At receiver it’s really only Diggs and Jones. I look at Goodwin as getting WR 1 without losing too much.

I like that trade offer even more now.