‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

GOT OFFered Royce Freeman for MY Allen Robinson....DO i take it?

My other Wrs: keenan allen, Josh Gordon, keelan cole, sammy watkins, mike wiliams

My other RBs: leveon bell, jordan howard, mark ingram, matt breida

The league format is 2 wrs, 2 rbs, and a flex.

That’s a close one. I’ve been very hesitant when it comes to giving people advice about trading Allen Robinson. He is one of the players I just don’t have an idea of what he will be. We know his ceiling, 1400 yards and double digit TDs with a Blake Bortles led offence. I’m just very worried about how he gels as 1st year in Nagy’s offence with Trubisky who is really bad at throwing outside the numbers where ARob operates. On the other hand, you have an unproven rookie on a mediocre team led by a coaching staff who is obsessed with inferior talent. Will likely be in a committee.

It’s really close, but given your lack of depth at RB, I might have to make that trade. But to be honest, if I was drafting, I would probably take ARob before I took freeman. Contradicting myself a bit but based on situation, I think he probably fits your roster better.

the reason why i want to trade Allen Robinson is because I have Jordan Howard and Trey Burton as my Starters as well… I don’t trust a weak Bears offense to have all 3 of these guys do well at the same time on a consistent basis. I don’t want to have my fantasy season in the hands of trubisky and the bears.

That definitely tilts things in favor of royce. When possible, I avoid stacking players when I’m making a decision between two players of similar calibur. Which this definitely is. I would definitely do this trade then. No way I would start BUrton/Howard and AROB even if I had them all on my roster.