‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Grade my draft taking over bad team

I’ve inherited the worst team in a 10 team, full PPR, single keeper league (for no penalty). This left me with the first pick in the draft (snake), but a less than ideal keeper. This is a big money league where the only thing that matters is highest score each week and season total points. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, D, K. How’d I do?

Keeper: Doug Baldwin

QB: Russel Wilson 7.01

RB: David Johnson 1.01

Joe Mixon 2.10

Dion Lewis 5.01

Sony Michel 9.01

Aaron Jones 11.01

Bilal Powell 14.10

WR: JuJu 4.10

Robby Anderson 6.10

Kelvin Benjamin 8.10

Jamison Crowder 10.10

Nelson Agholor 12.10

Mike Williams 13.01

TE: Rob Gronkowski 3.01

Def: Saints 15.01

K: Mason Crosby 16.10

I’d try and trade a package for a better wr. But looks solid to me overall!

Michel in the 9th is pretty crazy value for someone who may eventually take over as the lead back over there.

You’re definitely weak at WR, especially considering injury concerns for Baldwin. You could realistically be looking to start Juju and Benjamin in the early weeks.

I would’ve rather taken someone like AJ green over Mixon assuming he was around.

Rest of the squad looks pretty solid though. Good depth at RB. I wouldn’t have drafted both Anderson and Powell. You’re never going to feel comfortable playing 2 jets players but 14th round for Powell seems pretty damn good.

Yeah, definitely not super stoked at WR. Green was a keeper and I was looking at Diggs, Hill and DT as the next couple of options. Figured Mixon was the better bet. Thanks for the input!