‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Grade the Trade ***Ingram+Conner for Hopkins+Yeldon***

Made a trade Half Point PPR…
I gave up, Ingram+Conner
I got, Hopkins+Yeldon

My RBs now= Fournette/Yeldon, Bell, Michel, Lindsay, A.Jones, RES Foreman

My WRs now= Julio, Hopkins, Kupp, Golladay

We play 1xQB, 2xRB, 2xWR, 2xFlex

Please feel free to tell me I was stupid or I over paid… im sure a couple people will hate this trade but overall Im happy with it… but im interested in how you guys feel about it…

You made out like an absolute bandit. Great job man. Constantly see you on here making great trades.

Thanks man… Ive been rebuilding my team since my 0-3 start… i’m 2-3 now and I feel like I have a solid team to win a championship with… To bad Jason couldnt do the same thing … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’d say you won that. Bell comes back in 2 weeks so Conner’s role will be diminished. Even if they end up trading Bell he’ll still be a beast. Conner has 2 great games and a few decent ones. You get Hopkins and now your WR are stacked. It might not seem it for a couple weeks til Bell comes back but I think you win this deal ROS.

DOn’t worry man. I’ve had a slow start myself in all of my leagues. Started off like 1-2 or 0-3 across the board. But now my Zero RB strat is kicking in and after a tonne of trades, I have 3 top 8 WRs across both my big money leagues and jumped to 1st place in one and in playoff contention in another with 3-2 and 2-3 records.

It doesn’t matter as much if your record is bad early on as long as your team puts up a lot of points. Cause once you go on a good streak and string together some wins, you can easily jump the ranks and get into playoffs.

Good luck on rest of your season. And damn, savage on Jason.