Green, Marvin or DJAX

Need to start AJgreen , Marvin Jones Or DeSean this week! Full PPR. I have a gut feeling DeSean is going to go off but AJ green and Marvin are safer… Help me out FOOTCLAN !

I like Marvin Jones (on my roster as well) but in this situation I’d probably go with Jackson. With the exception of Ertz, he’s going to be the top receiving option, and hes currently healthy, which means explosive lol. Lowest on Green, I’d like to see how the rookie looks before relying on him.

1 Like

Awesome my thoughts as well… thanks

If it was against any other team I’d probably choose MJones… against WAS I will play DJax all day… He could put up WR1 numbers.

1 Like

I’m facing the A.J. Green, D. JAX decision as well. Im rolling with D. JAX from these 3. Situation looks juicy with the lack of options there, Green hasn’t really even practiced with Burrow and we haven’t seen any Burrow yet. Jones Jr could be a good play, but it could be a Golladay week.

1 Like

I would go DJAX over all of them for upside but if KennyG can’t suit up or is still limited with the hamstring injury, I’d go Marvin Jones Jr. as the number 1 option for Stafford in full PPR. A.J. Green is in a seeing is believing situation right now.

2 Likes

If Kenny G sits, Marvin draws Fuller. Plus Bears D will be stout for a few weeks, until they get beat up by spending 40 minutes a game on the field every week (due to Nagy being too smart to call run plays and Mitch not being able to consistently complete forward passes)…IMbearsfanO

1 Like

I’m in this exact same position. I was going to play DJax until I heard Golladay was struggling with injury concerns. If that is the case, then in a Full PPR I’m now putting Marvin in my flex instead of DJax. I’m just waiting and watching with A J. My biggest issue now becomes the fact I have Stafford as my QB :man_facepalming:. Good luck for game week :+1:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!