‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Guice Temperature Check

How does everyone feel about Guice? Is he a buy low, sell on hype, hold? Lets hear it footclan

I’m looking for the same thing. I could keep him for a 9th Rd pick & I’m leaning towards doing that just because of where his ADP is at right now.

I think he’s the most talented back they have right now, but I’m worried about what the Skins know that we don’t. Just by the fact of them extending AP for another 2 years & they felt the need to draft Love (I’m assuming as insurance) makes me hesitate. I’m not really concerned with Thompson because I think he’ll have his own role carved out in that offense regardless.

I really can’t wait to see what Guice looks like in preseason to get a real gauge on him. I think if he’s healthy he should at best take over the role & be a RB2, at worst split with AP who’ll have his own injury concerns. If he’s not healthy though, it’ll be ugly.

If there is hype, then sell, sell, sell. I want nothing to do with him.

I really can’t wait to see what Guice looks like in preseason to get a real gauge on him

I think you meant to say “I really can’t wait to see what Guice looks like in his first real NFL game to get a real gauge on him.”