Gurley deal

I’m offering Fuller and Renfrow for Gurley. PPR. Other owner is hesitant. Fair trade?

1 Like

As far as trade value charts it a fair deal. I personally wouldn’t take it because I would be giving up a potential 3 down back in a potent offense for a Fuller who I love, but has even more of an injury risk than Gurley. Renfrow who would of had some fantasy impact this year until LV drafted the whole WR class of 2020. So I would see the breakdown as Gurley for Fuller which I would decline in a second. Hope this helps

1 Like

You make good points. Thanks man!

1 Like

Not a problem. Anytime!

1 Like

Nothing new to really add, but I wanted to echo @Jutraw on this. I do think Renfrow stays in a pretty good spot, but that would not be enough to make me move Gurley.

I too would rather the Gurley side.

Renfrow has a large range of outcomes this year. None of the rookies drafted really have his skill set and he will remain mainly in the slot. So on upside he could be a target hog across the middle for Carr who refuses to throw past 10 yards or a low floor due to so many players in pecking order- Williams,Jacobs,Waller,Ruggs,Edwards,Agholar. We will have to wait and see. He is worth stashing