Gurley or Taylor for Lockett half PPr

More than anything, i just need a voice of reason to tell me if im crazy for considering trading away one of these two to trade with the lockett owner. Other Rb’s are Henry, Carson and Howard so i feel pretty confident with my top 3 being carson, henry and either taylor or gurley while having Adams, Moore, Mcclaurin, Gallup, John Brown, and Jeudy for recieving options. Lockett would give me downgrade a at Rb depth, but provide a stable WR 2 floor with more upside than some of my other options, but just not sure if its worth losing a back like Gurley or Johnathan Taylor for. theres also the downside of already having carson from that team, but i dont think either one will have problems with production. help ease my mind footclan.

I wouldn’t make the trade, and definitely dont move Taylor, he could break out as a top 5 RB in the coming weeks. You’re well balanced at both positions so I don’t see a need to go changing your squad unless it’s a super obvious upgrade. Plus Howard is dropable so going from having 4 starting RBs to 3 could be a risky move once injuries start piling up and bye weeks arrive.