Gurley owner wants to sell

I’m in a half point PPR dynasty league and I asked the gurley owner what it would take to get him.

He pretty said he was lacking in depth and was open to offers. He then issued a ‘come and get him’ message to our group chat.

I have both Lev Bell and David Johnson I’m prepared to package with Julio. Who would you package from my team?

Kerryon, Bell/DJ, Julio if you have to. Maybe kerryon + Bell + DJ is better. GURLEY is worth either one to me.

1 Like

I’ve sent some over and messaged him saying I’m open to negotiation.

My main concern with Bell is that he won’t come back fit and then he’ll end up at a team that shares workload.

I think DJ gives him the RB replacement he can start, but I like his matchups and think he can get back to his best

Totally agree on Bell. I wouldn’t want to own him without Conner really - before he steps on the field again I mean. If he gets back w the team and has a game where Conner shoulders the load vast majority, even his first week back, and does it in top10 fashion as usual, I’d freak I wasted Bell this season. I think this is even better than seeking Conner tho. Gurley can make you win any week no matter the circumstances. From DJ To Gurley is so much of a bigger delta than JJ to Keenan. Unless this new AZ offense thing (I just saw a headline) somehow works for DJ. Not worth hoping that’s a winner…pay up for Gurley if you can, just w/o not having a #1 guy at every position like you do currently.

If you can keep Julio though…send either more WR’s or better RB combo…I’d def do that.

Like, I would do Kerryon + Bell + DJ + Corey Davis or something for Gurley. He’s worth like twice that.

1 Like