Gurley trade help!?

I don’t mind the trade but your lineup post trade will be Gurley and essentially no one else outside of very average to low end RBs and high risk WRs. Gurley is insane but any solid team can cope with him if he is your only real player that’s how i view the trade.

You are getting the best player but you are hurting your overall team IMO

1 Like

Even while getting Juju I know he isn’t gonna play like Adams but he’s been pretty good this season

My team post trade would be
Mahomes Cousins
Gurley Hyde Lynch AP Foreman
Juju Edelman Gordon Ridley Coutee Kearse
Gronk
Bears Defense
Butker

1 Like

Didn’t see his lineup post till you brought it up. I agree with your thoughts. It’s swinging for the fences. I have Gurley and am 6-0 but I have also been able to secure depth at both positions. That being said, Gurley has single handedly won me weeks. The week that Cousins has a terrible game I relied on Gurley to put up QB points for me and came out with the win. So I might be a little bit biased towards having him because of that.

1 Like

Ah well we left Gronk out lol. In that case this isn’t as bad, Juju will not be as good as Adams ROS but i’d feel okay getting Gurley and JuJu back with Gronk as well.
Minor note is that Juju can’t play this week as he’s on bye with Adams and Gurley still has his bye week to come so you lose a week there by given Kamara but as it’s a week 12 bye you should know if your making the playoffs then or not.

The trade is fair ultimately and isn’t crippling your team as much as i thought. I believe Gronk will get back to his mean which will make up for the gap between Adams and Juju so you should be in good shape.
Plus as @jaguileraroh rightly says Gurley can win you weeks by himself, you just have to keep it within 30 points standard or 35ish PPR and he’ll do the rest lol

2 Likes

I’m also 5-1 atm I think i need to get rid of Edelman and AP or Lynch because I’d rather not have that many pass catchers from the same team lol maybe for White just cuz he’s always getting the ball but I have to see who else I can get at RB

Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it!!!

2 Likes

At 5-1 you’re sitting good man. I am pretty high on Josh Gordon ROS as well once he’s fully healthy. I think he ends up top 15 for the upcoming weeks once he’s fully integrated into the offense and becomes the threat they intended him to be.

1 Like

Yea especially cuz during the game you could tell Brady wanted to get him the ball because he knows how good he is so hopefully ROS he starts putting up the numbers he’s capable of!

I’m hoping he accepts the trade if he doesn’t trade Gurley then I’m still fine keeping my team as it is but it I can get Gurley I’m gonna try to haha