Gus Edwards for Jarvis Landry Trade

Hello All,

In a dynasty league (12 Team - 1/2 ppr, Auction Format) and someone just offered me a trade. My Gus Edwards for His Jarvis Landry ($19). Thoughts?

My Team:
QBs - Tom Brady, Lamar Jackson, Jimmy Garoppolo (IR)
WRs- Deandre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Josh Gordon, Keke Coutee
RBs- Christian McCaffrey, Alvin Kamara, Marlon Mack, Chris Carson, Mike Davis, Alex Collins, Gus Edwards, Duke Johnson Jr., Austin Ekeler, Derrick Henry, Marshawn Lynch (IR), Corey Grant (IR),
TEs- Travis Kelce
K- Stephen Gostkowski
Def- IND, DEN

what can we really expect from a rumblin stumblin back like gus? just a blip?

bump to top

Ive never done FAAB so are you saying he is offering you Jarvis and 19$ of faab money? I would do that trade

I would do the trade straight up also

He paid $19 dollars this past year for him. if i kept him he would be $19 to me next year.

1 Like

I would do the trade

I like this trade, although take it with a grain of salt. I’ve never played dynasty or auction. There’s no guarantee what Gus Edwards will be(I don’t trust Ravens RBs, they’re like a flavor of the week), but we do know what Jarvis is and what he means to the Browns organization, they have a bit of money committed to him so he is a safe bet to be a featured piece of their offense next year.

But it’s trades like this that can snowball into bigger/better trades in the future. Ship off someone with hype for a safer “boring” known value.

1 Like