Have 2 looking for Dynasty or Keeper league startup

My brother and I had been in the same keeper league for 20 years, and it finally dissolved this year. We are both dedicated and active managers looking to find a new long term league. Hoping to find a keeper or dynasty startup with a buy-in of around $100. Price negotiable

I have a Superflex dynasty start-up that might have a couple spots left. It’s $100, but we pay a year in advance to help prevent abandonment so it’s $200 first year. Have 8 in, with a couple maybes out there.

https://community.thefantasyfootballers.com/t/100-leaguesafe-superflex-dynasty-start-up-2-4-spots-open/216158/2

You can also DM me on Sleeper at SirRawrsALot

I have three leagues. One is a redraft, one is an established dynasty, and one is a new dynasty. You can join as many as you wish. They are filled on a first come first serve basis.

Redraft league
Rules are as follows: 12 Team. Roster QB(1), RB(2), WR(2), TE(1), RB/WR/TE (2), BN (7). Scoring is 0.5 PPR. All other scoring is Sleeper default. Platform is on Sleeper. Draft order is randomized. Draft is a slow draft. (That is the easiest to accommodate 12 people with busy lives) Draft timer is listed below. Payouts are as follows 1st - $180 2nd - $40 3rd - $20. $100 FAAB. Disbursements are made only via majority approval. If interested reply with your Sleeper ID.

8/21 - 9/2 9AM to 9PM CST STOPS from 9P to 9A CST

9/3 @ 9 AM CST Switches to 4 hours STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/4 @ 2 PM CST Switches to 2 Hour STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/5 @ 9AM CST Switches to 3 minutes STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

Established Dynasty
Dynasty is $40 entry each year. Below is a link to the rules/regulations and a screenshot of the curent tea. We have a five round rookie draft beginning 8/21 that is a slow draft just like this one. This team has 2 picks in the first round of the rookie draft and 2 picks in the second round. This is a very active and great dynasty league to play in. Rules and Regulations V2 - Google Docs Available Team - Google Docs

New Dynasty
I am starting up a new Dynasty league this year. I am in another one that is going great and a second one sounds like fun. I listed below the full rules and regulations. Basics are 12 team league. $40 buy in. Active participation is a must. Rules are as follows: 12 Team. Roster QB(1), RB(2), WR(2), TE(1), RB/WR/TE (2), BN (7). Scoring is 0.5 PPR. All other scoring is Sleeper default. Platform is on Sleeper. Draft order is randomized. Draft is a slow draft. (That is the easiest to accommodate 12 people with busy lives) Slow draft
8/21 - 9/2 9AM to 9PM CST STOPS from 9P to 9A CST

9/3 @ 9 AM CST Switches to 4 hours STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/4 @ 2 PM CST Switches to 2 Hour STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

9/5 @ 9AM CST Switches to 3 minutes STOPS from 9PM to 9AM

docs.google.com

Send me your sleeper ID if you are interested.

I would definitely be interested in the dynasty startup if you have 2 available spots. My sleeper is DDaddyDollars.

12 Team PPR Superflex. Auction draft. $50 buy-in ($100 Year One).

931-401-2016 or Trystalonicus@gmail.com