‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Have a trade offer on the table. Thoughts?

12 team, 0.5 ppr. I recently got Martavis Bryant in a trade. I just got an offer for a 2018 1st and 2nd for Martavis and a 20183rd. The 1st round pick is my own, so it’ll likely be a later pick, 1.08-1.12 range. The 2nd rounder will likely be in the middle of the round. I don’t have any 1st or 2nd round picks next year, but I’m liking what I’m hearing about Bryant but I think my team can survive without him. What do you guys think?

1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLEX
My team: QB: A Rodgers, R Wilson, C Wentz
RB: M Ingram, A Peterson, D Cook, L Murray, P Perkins, M Forte, J Stewart, Z Zenner
WR: J Jones, A Rob, D Baldwin, E Sanders, P Garcon, M Bryant, G Allison, B Miller
TE: R Gronkowski, J Doyle, J Thomas

Feels like you’ve got a rather trusty squad on WRs… Granted you’ll likely need to play 4 of them any given week because your RBs are pretty thin. That said, I think those first 5 WRs listed (the fifth to cover for injury and bye weeks) should be dependable enough to see you through the year.

As promising as the news is with Martavis, he’s also one mistake away from hanging out with Josh Gordon. That’s a pretty wide variance of outcomes. That sweetens the look of the deal for me. Especially as Big Ben edges his way toward retirement and has yet to learn how to avoid contact.

Losing a 2018 3rd round is basically nothing… but getting a first and a second could mean you (in 12 months) stock up on some necessary replacements for your aging RB corps.

Yeah, you’re probably right. I’m having a hard time pulling the trigger, cause Bryant could slide into my weekly flex over Garcon. I’m in win-now mode, so I’m trying to keep all my valuable pieces around me. But this trade could keep me competitive while I transition to a minor rebuild.

I’d make the trade.

You’ve got lots of assets that can be traded for a WR if need be.

To be fair, Big Ben is the last true living Ogre. Land-Monsters will never be nimble.

http://i.imgur.com/u2vK5LY.png :grinning:

Tell Beth I’m sorry…I’m sorry she doesn’t have any bad memories of me…

Sounds like a solid trade. Your deep in WR.