‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Have K Allen was offered B Cooks and J Brown

16 team league PPR. 2 RB/2WR/1 Flex

Right now my WR are Hopkins/Allen - Godwin, Callaway, Valdes-Scantling
Been playing Kerryon at Flex

I like Allen, I feel like the best is yet to come, but is this a trade worth looking at for improving my flex? Torn as an Allen fan

I’d say decline the trade. I too believe Allen is going to blow up (hopefully not blinded by owning him in 3 leagues lol)

That’s where I’m leaning, but wasn’t a bad offer. Enough to make me think about it. Full PPR so Kerryon hasn’t been helpful at that flex, and Rivers becoming the dump off king hasn’t been enjoyable to date either.

Damn that is a really close offer. I think given your situation, I actually like that deal. I traded for Keenan allen couple weeks ago by giving up a package deal including Brandin Cooks but it wasn’t as good as the one you’re getting.

JB is a great flex play in a lot of weeks and you really lack depth at WR.

I fully expect Allen to blow up but I also love cooks as a WR1 this season. I don’t think the gap between the 2 is that much given how mcvay uses Cooks. Like Allen for me is a top 10 WR ROS and Cooks is a top 12 ROS and Smokey J is a WR2 with WR1 upside.

Tough call but in a 16 team league where depth is non existent, I actually like the Cooks/Brown side of this trade for your team assuming Cooks is healthy next week. Which seems like he will be.