‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Heading into year 2- am I a contender?

.5 PPR superflex dynasty. start 1 QB, 2 RB 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SFLX
What moves would you make? Already have a plan for this off season but looking to get second opinions.

QB
Cousins
Stafford
Tannehill
Fitzpatrick
RB
Chubb
D Freeman
Cohen
C Thompson
Ito Smith
CJ Anderson
Chris Ivory
WR
Evans
Woods
Jeffery
Watkins
Curtis Samuel
Albert Wilson
D Moncreif
TE
Rudolph
V McDonald
CJ Uzomah
M Andrews
T Eifert

Draft Capital:
2019: 1.02, 1.07, 1.09, 2.10, 4.02, 5.02
2020: 2 1sts, 2 2nds, 4th , 5th

No, in my opinion you are not currently a contender.

How many teams in you league?

thats… rough. you are OKAY everywhere, but nowhere are you great. especially because its a SFLEX. i hate your QBs, except for maybe stafford if he can pull his head out of his ass this year. freeman is now officially a health risk, and chubb i like but i like him as my RB2. evans will be interesting to see how he works with bruce as the HC. i still think he will be fine, but he is on the lower end of my WR1s right now, might even slide to a high end WR2. your TEs are trash, but really thats just the position so im not really blaming you there just pointing it out. good news, you have 3 1st rounders and i REALLY like this draft class so far. and getting locked into your second person on your board with the 1.02 is nice. i think there are some solid RBs and WRs in this class, although i dont have anyone yet that is like a saquon, fournette, or zeke of the last 3 years. just the locked and loaded this guy cant fail (unless youre fournette because of injury). so i think this draft class works for you. only thing it wont help with, is QB. if its me, im hoping to get one of the top TEs with the 2.10, and putting everything else into WR and RB depth.

i will say your WRs are your strength. i think you have a decent core with it being 3 WR starters, but im looking for 1 more to really feel good about it. the one thing i would TRY to do before the draft, is to take a TE and a WR and hope that you can get one more piece at RB. one of your bottom 3 WRs so samuel, wilson, or moncreif and pair it with what ever TE they want from your team. i wouldnt care. and then try to go after someone like… maybe a guice? someone who is nervous about their guy and might make a move.