BN DAVANTE ADAMS
BN JEREMY MACLIN
BN ELI MANNING
BN THOMAS RAWLS
BN JAMES WHITE
BN TEDD GIN JR.
K DUSTIN HOPKINS
DEF NEY YORK GIANTS.

I drafted the three WR’s # 1,2,3 I took Matt Ryan #4. Mark Ingram 5th, EIFERT 6th, Adams 7th, West 7th, maclin 8th, I took Manning 9th which was a mistake, there was a run of QB’s and I got caught up in the moment like a noob. The rest is history. Please give me your advice as I have a few more drafts coming up. I don’t usually take WR’s like this but everyone else drafted RB’s right away and I felt the value was there but I could be wrong my draft grade was a D+ lol. And for anyone thinking I’m a Saints fan I’m not…Cowboys all day everyday!!!

You did get value on your wrs but you drafted Ryan way too early. I don’t hate Eifert in the 6th but given your rb situation you needed to turn your focus there. Also, given the strength of your starting wrs you needed to focus on rb depth but kept drafting bench wrs instead. You probably should have been looking at rb in the 9th when you drafted Manning and in the 8th instead of Maclin. Adams is awesome value in the 7th tho. You don’t need 2qbs especially when you drafted one so early.

Your team isn’t awful but you have a huge weakness at rb. Ingram and West probably won’t sink your team given your strengths in other areas, but if either gets injured, underperforms or loses their role you are in big trouble. You need to start looking at addressing the rb position either via trade or waiver wire.

With that said, the draft is merely the first step in what is a long season. Good luck!

Yeah, I’d look to package Ingram or West with Baldwin or Adams for a stud RB.

Thanks for the response I sent out a few trades and I put in a waiver for Gore. Not ideal but I will be dropping manning.

Gore ,Hill, L. Murray, Stewart, Forte, all on the waiver…they all are RB3s but we shall see. I’m banking on Rawls but I did that last season and it bit me in the ass.

Unless this is an 8 team league, how the hell did Gore not even get drafted? Hopefully your waiver claim on Gore goes through. He’s not exciting, but he’s a consistent starting RB, something I cannot say about ANY of your current RBs…

He should be rostered in an 8 team league. Must be six or the other owners are bad. :joy::joy::joy:

I was surprised to see him sitting there 2. 12 team league

Jaquizz Rogers is sitting there 2 if I get him it at least gives me he first three weeks to see what’s what and have a starting RB to boot. What do you guys think? Gore or Rogers

Gore, if you don’t get Gore then Rogers might be interesting for a 3 week run. He may be a better start than Ingram since I’m almost certain (especially week 1 against his former team) that AP will be the starter when healthy. That being said, Doug Martin proved last night that he’s healthy and he’ll be THE guy when his suspension is over.

Hill, Murray , and Jstew should vulture tds. Jstew might get more work then people expect, but I would wait until I see it. I don’t like Forte at this point in his career. Maybe you like him more and he should get some run at the start until he wears down or gets hurt. Gore is your best bet.

So I got Gore on waivers and dropped Eli. I feel like a jack ass. I was big on Gore last year and rostered him in most of my leagues. He did finish last year with respectable numbers. I think I looked passed him with all the he’s old talk. Well my RB situation isn’t ideal at the moment but I’m a little more confident now. I’m almost inclined to drop T Ginn and get J Rogers
but feel that he offers alot if either Sneed our Michael goes down. Maybe even if they don’t he’s the wr#2 at the moment.

I don’t know LOL. I overlooked his as well which is stupid because I for both Rawls and White long after Gores ADP