‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

HELP Benjamin - start or sit this week?

I was planning to sit him but then the ballers started talking about playing him this week. is KB expected to play and if so is he worth the start or should I be sitting him this week?

Who else do you have at WR that you can start instead?

Last I heard he was 50/50 to play. I’m sure he’ll be limited in the routes he’ll be running. I’m in the same boat though and I’m torn…Kelvin or Lockett in half PPR

thanks to the bye i have to play 2 of the 4 - Darkwa, Corey Davis, Sammy Watkins, or Benjamin.

Wow that’s a tough call. you might want to look at the FA in the league to. but if you have to id go Darkwa vs LAR defense who gives up almost 1 rushing TD a game and if KB is a go id start him for his Red Zone targets hell get since Clay is out.

Ohh that’s rough. I love Davis, but maybe not the first week. PPR or non? I’d sat Darkwa and either Benjamin or Davis. The Rams do not have a good run D.

itsl 1/2 point PPR. Full roster for starting is Watson, Hopkins, Gurley, Hunt, Ertz, Lutz and Detroit D/ST so i have some flexibility. (diggs and gordon are on bye this was like the week i needed KB)

if that’s how your roster is filled out I go darkwa and KB.