Help me break my streak of bad WR decisions

So after sitting Fitzgerald last week, and Crabtree the week before I feel reasonably certain that I am having an uncanny ability to make the wrong decision for my WR2 position. So I’m outsourcing the choice to you FootClan.

[In a .5 PPR league]
The choice is between:
Fitzgerald (ARI vs SF)
Demaryius Thomas (DEN vs OAK)
Thielen (MIN vs DET)
Crabtree (OAK @ DEN)

At the moment I’m leading Thomas, and I’m not really considering Crabtree due to the matchup and his injury last week/questionable status. What are your thoughts for my WR2?

These are good problems to have. I’d probably stay in the flames with Larry.

How do you have all these receivers? And can you not move one for a position of need?

Agreed not the worst problem to have, except for when I keep making the wrong calls, lol.

I have a 10 person league and don’t really know how I ended up with the team I have. I’ve been looking to move some for a possible RB cause of my concern if Elliot is suspended and lack of depth if he does, but I’m in a league of very trade resistant managers.

I see. Those leagues suck, but you’ve definitely got the ammunition to grab a RB with these guys, especially when bye weeks hit.

I’d say it’s between Larry and Thomas this week, but Thielen presents an interesting option as well.