‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Help me decide what to do with my dynasty team this offseason, comment on the thread

12-team Full PPR 1qb 2rb 3wrs 1te 2flex 27 bench

Starters:

Wentz
Gurley, Mixon, Mckinnon
AB, alshon, tate, larry fitz
burton

Reserves:

QB: Big ben, ryan fitz

RB: duke johnson, alex collins, jeff wilson

WR: enunwa, agholor, conley, MVS, kumerow, patrick

TE: goedert, uzomah, brate

Picks: 2019 4.06
2020 2nd, 3rd, 4th (all my own)
2021 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th (also all my own)

Before the season i considered myself a top 3 contender, had some injuries to start the year and never really recovered coming in 7th and just missing playoffs.

What do you think of this team and what direction should i go? What players should i sell and who should i target?

i have my own opinions but would like to see what fellow footclan members think

You definitely need to make a move or two but right now, most of your pieces are at all time lows for their value:
AB, Alshon, Tate, Fitz, McKinnon, Burton, Alex Collins, and Agholor all under performed or are in murky offseason situations. That being said, I would not move any of them yet because their value is so low.
I expect AB, McKinnon, and one of the Philly WRs to all increase in buzz/value as we move through the offseason. So, my advice is:
Once AB, McKinnon, and one of the Philly WRs gets their hype going, I’d move one, a combo, or all of them for a solid WR1 and young RB2 (rookies from 2019 are a good place to start).

I agree with Mike , once the rumor mill gets going for AB if he moves people will start talking about him. Tate may leave as a FA. I also have McKinnon so I’m interested to see how that turns out.

Not sure if you’d want to play this game but it’s an idea If wentz returns to form trade him and play the home road game with Big Ben and draft a QB next year. You could find the eagles fan and package them. Keep an eye on Duke I think the browns figured out how to use him. You probably got 1 more year with Larry so it might make sense to move him and plug in Quincy. Also draft one of the Iowa Te’s in the rookie draft.

agree with you both, hoping thats the case but as of now i feel like i have to hold and hope for hype in the offseason