Help me decide!

T.Mclaurin or B.Cooks for my WR? Also have Evans and Diggs starting and Sammy Watkins on bench

1 Like

Could you send a picture of your roster? The question is a little vague

1 Like

Ok, what specifically do you want to achieve for your roster?

My guy your opponent NEEDS to start ty johnson u will not be risking starting either one
both terry and cooks r in the same type of tier low floor high ceiling i would start terry so i would have fun watching tnf

1 Like

Highest floor player. Need points from the flex

1 Like

Yeah i figured Viking are also gonna put some points up and Skins will need to pass alot

1 Like

Right but will they be able to pass alot? And this is just a superstitious, personal struggle of mine: but I get screwed by TNF probably 80% of the time lol. Then I stare at a bad score for 3 days and hope someone steps up. If it’s a good team I’d consider it. But not WSH lol. That’s just my paranoia though :yum:

I think Brandin Cooks is due to have a good game. So I think I’m leaning with Cooks over Terry just cause the matchup is so much better.

1 Like

Except there is also Woods, and Kupp which are also due after a couple of slow games. I feel like I have a higher floor with McLaurin but the possible high ceiling is still there

1 Like

But Cooks is always due to have a good week. So many mouths to feed, it’s hard know when he gets his. I have Cooks on my team. He’s ALWAYS a disappointment. All the times I play him and he does nothing. Or the one or two times he does and he’s on my bench

Yeah I agree is his definetly boom or bust but I think this matchup is really good

1 Like

I’d go Soarin McLaurin

1 Like

Who did you end up going w?

1 Like

McLaurin…was doing great until Haskins came in the game. The dude is so inaccurate its pathetic. Good thing i also started Diggs

2 Likes