‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Help me FootClan

I’m tilting and I need advice. I joined my work league this year and it’s unlike any league I have ever played in. The vast majority of people have no idea what they’re doing and no one trades… ever. I’m told no one has ever traded since the league’s inception. Last year it was a two QB standard league and I talked the league manager into making it a normal half-point PPR league which I expected to dominate. I lost DJ and Edelman early on and I have clawed my way to a 1-3 start making due with what I’ve found on waivers. My team is below. Since it’s a work league and I’m the known “fantasy guy” in my office it’s embarrassing to be 1-3. I’m currently trying to convince my coworker to trade me Ajayi and Cooper for Powell and Latavius Murray. Any advice or trade targets or do I just need to sit tight? It’s a 12 Team .5 PPR that starts 2 RB’s, 3 WR’s and a flex.

QB: Rivers and Taylor
RB: Elliot, Powell, Gore, Riddick, Martin, Murray
WR: Jeffery, Tate, Thielen, Hurns, Moncrief
TE: Gronk

You could certainly use another WR and you have plenty of depth at RB. Maybe look to target a bored Hilton owner. Also look at d. Thomas. He’s consistent. I don’t love the cooper idea or ajayi that that much going forward. I think you could do better and target receivers more.

I agree with Hardie. You need better WR not RB. And Amari cooper is not the answer there imo. But honestly. I’d sit tight.

Yeah I agree. I tried to flip Powell for Cobb too and I’m waiting on a response. Problem is these people don’t trade so unless it heavily favors them I can’t see a deal getting done.