‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Help me make some moves

Here is currently my team and I’m sitting in 8th place out of 12 at 5-5 - who should I be targeting to trade and who should I target in these trades? Please I need to start a win streak to secure a playoff spot.

Bumping please

What kind of league scoring?

Your team seems ok, could use a te upgrade. Maybe trade ty Montgomery to whoever picked up Williams if they have a decent te

Full point PPR, and okay thank you!

Check the zeke owner and see if he’s got a good flex or TE. You could try and give him Morris and Sanu for a more consistent upgrade for either position. If not look for the freeman owner cause he’s probably hurting for an RB and may be desperate given zeke is out and you have Morris.

Hey guys, do I trade parker for Kirk Cousins? Or am I loosing to much and should just stream?

Bump, should I trade for cousins?

Absolutely not. Parker is going to have a solid second half of the season. Goff will be fine this week. You need an upgrade at RB more than any thing.

I’m streaming cutler since Goff doesn’t really have good games fantasy wise against good defenses. I guess this will be the test game. Should I look to move Gordon for someone else?

I wouldn’t. Try and package Abdullah/Thompson or Abdullah/Morris for a better RB.

Who do you suggest? Full PPR

I would personally go after Lamar Miller or Jordan Howard. Those owners probably aren’t too high on them right now.