Help Me! My team

So… I’m 0-3 in PPR. I need all the help I can get. Just no luck.

Thank you!

Trades, pickups to recommend I would love help!

Your team is pretty good. You’ve been getting unlucky, as you said. I would try to trade some combo package of Goodwin, Cole, and Crowell for somebody like Brandin Cooks or that level. I don’t think other players you have are worth trying to move around as their values are super low at the moment. Your entire team is at an unlucky low though. Hence, your 0-3 record and asking us what to do, haha. I also am 0-3 but your team is crazy good compared to mine.

Who would have thought the Bills would own the Vikings :frowning: Thank you for the advice. I feel like my team isn’t the greatest. Just so frustrating.

The Vikings screwed so many people over this week. That was brutal. Hang in there - you legit do have a very solid team. Your guys are just underperforming. Once you hit 0-6 is when you can officially call it a day lol. Your team is definitely good enough to make a run at the playoffs, even if you don’t make any moves.

1 Like

YIKES…
This is lookin rough…

you have been unlucky with Fournette missing the past two games and Henry doing absolutely nothing…
He has been dropped in a lot of my leagues so if there is a better option go for it…

Marquise Goodwin is not going to do much with Jimmy G out for the season…
I would drop him and see what are the best WRs on your waiver wire such as Calvin Ridley, Kenny Golladay, Mike Williams, Tyler Lockett, Kenny Stills. These are all players I would rather have than Goodwin…

Peyton Barber is droppable also. Tampa throws so much Barber is a non factor as a pass catcher and done little to impress when running the ball…
RB depth is harder to come by, but the top 3 names I can think of that might be on waivers are Kerryon Johnson, Sony Michel, AAron Jones…

If you are going to win it is going to have to be good at waiver moves…
your current lineup just will not win you many games…along with checking for WRs and RBs on the waiver wire, also track matchups at QB and Defense…

Defense - Baltimore has what could be a bad matchup going against the Pittsburgh offense this week… A lot of teams dropped the LA Chargers defense last week because they were playing the Rams. This week the Chargers play the SF 49ers without Jimmy G… Another good option is the Seahawks defense who play the pitiful AZ Cardinals, or the GB Packers defense who play the Bills…
Maybe you have confidence in the Ravens tho? I personally like to stream Defense based on matchup unless I have Jax, LA Rams, Philly, or Vikings defense…

Also stream QBs based on matchups. Kirk Cousins has a VERY difficult game against LA Rams this week. I would drop him for someone like Andy Dalton who has favorable matchups in 3 of next four games playing against fairly weak defenses (Falcons, Steelers, Chiefs)

Good luck and don’t give up!

1 Like