Help me out guys

In my dynasty league I feel like I’m pretty stacked at WR and not so much RB.
My WR’s are Keenan Allen, DeMariyus Thomas, Allen Robinson, JuJu Smith Schuster, Will Fuller, DeDe Westbrook, Cooper Kupp, and Terrel Pryor
My RB’s are Leonard Fournette, Jamaal Williams, Isiah Crowell, and Doug Martin
Which guys would you offer in a trade for a RB or do you think I’m in not to bad shape depending on where crowell and martin go. 10 team league and I pick 8th in the draft.
Let me know

I would stand firm until after the draft. We will know a lot more after that. No need to rush into a decision now.

1 Like

Agreed you don’t necessarily need to rush but I’d say a move definitely needs to be made. Regardless of where Crowell and Martin end up, they both seem destined for back up or committee work. I like Jamaal Williams a lot but Ty Mont and Aaron jones are there too. You have a ton of value at WR you could easily turn into a RB. I’d definitely hold on to Keenan, but maybe try to package a couple guys and see what you can get - maybe like a DT and Dede pair? It’s really up to you but you’d still be left with a hell of a WR core and wold be able to get a solid RB.

I’d stay put for now and wait to see where Crowell goes. He could go somewhere very good and probably is worth holding onto just to see. I’d hold tight. And at 8, you’re not out of the running for one of the top 6 RBs. You could possibly still end up with Penny, Chubb, Freeman or Johnson.

I personally think that J. Williams will never be higher than now (and he isn’t that high now). Rodgers likes Jones’ versatility better than Williams and Mont is a guy that is just going to be used; however, nothing is for sure yet. Thats why I would package him with a WR to try and upgrade RB, most leagues have a packer fan lol.